- Increases focus
- Helps draw your attention inward
- Strengthens shoulders, arms and core
- Stimulates energy centers within the brain
Step by Step:
1. Place your elbows forearm distance apart. Interlace your fingers and leave enough room for your head.
2. Place your head down and lift your hips up high
3. Walk your feet in as close as you can while maintaining a lifted shoulder girdle
4. Begin lifting one leg up at a time
5. Straighten out your legs and hold for 5-20 breaths, if possible.
Dawn is an avid yoga practitioner & teacher in Colorado. Yoga has been a huge part of her life for over 9 years. She believes that what you do to improve yourself, improves your surroundings and improves the world.
Check out more of Dawn's daily posts on her Instagram: @dawn_yoga