8$ for a chocolate covered strawberry??? No thanks...here at Mika, we are all about DIY projects so wanted to share this super easy, organic & more affordable twist on chocolate dipped strawberries. This recipe took maybe 20 minutes to make at most- so even if you wait to the last minute, you are good to try this recipe out. Pair this with a sweet DIY Love note , have your Sexy Beats Playlist going on in the background & you have yourself a legit Valentine night!
- Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Organic unrefined Coconut Oil
- Organic Strawberries
- Slightly Salted Pistachios
- Udi's Vanilla Artisan Granola
- Blend granola for about 10-15 seconds, chop pistachios & set both aside.
- I rigged a makeshift double boiler by putting water in a saucepan & putting a glass rectangle container on top of it.
- Scoop out equal parts of Hazelnut spread to Coco oil & heat on low/Medium. Stir until completely Smooth.
- Dip strawberries in chocococo yumminess & then again in pistachios & or ground up granola.
- Place strawberries on wax paper in the fridge- should be ready in just 10 minutes!