1. All ages and walks of life run. A lot. One gentlemen said that he runs a race EVERY weekend.
2. If you wear printed leggings, they will come.
3. You will be scolded for lighting incense.
4. If you do yoga in your booth,
you will attract a crowd and be interviewed.
Also, this will happen:
5. You are set for about a years worth of energy chews, gels, protein bars & supplements.
6. When you ask if runners are running the full or the half, the majority respond with, "Just the 1/2." - Just?!
7. If you forgot a headband, running pack holder or headphones- you have about 1,001 different options- (except if you want legit wireless headphones- get these early before they sell out). 8. You can find bright light clothing!
9. Many runners do yoga as a supplement to running.
10. Even Elvis runners get their Om on.