1. You rationalize that Savasana is adequate yoga for the day.
2. You're feeling irritated, impatient cranky, or moody.
3. You're suffering from back pains, menstrual cramps, headaches, or arthritis.
4. The last time you considered doing downward dog was in the bedroom.
5. You're having trouble sleeping and you feel exhausted during the day.
6. You keep hearing "yoga girl" in your head.
7. It's swimsuit season.
8. You still have that Groupon for a Bikram package and it's about to expire.
9. Your digestive cycle is irregular.
10. You actually feel sad for the cute Mika outfit in your drawer